The purpose of this guide is for game makers to use Apple Sign-In with the Beamable Accounts FeatureFeature - An individual aspect of the Beamable product used to create a great user experience.
Beamable integrates with this technology.
Apple's Sign-In makes it easy for users to sign in to your apps and websites using their Apple ID. Instead of filling out forms, verifying email addresses, and choosing new passwords, they can use Sign in with Apple to set up an account and start using your app right away. All accounts are protected with two-factor authentication for superior security, and Apple will not track users’ activity in your app or website.
When setup properly, the user experience in the game project will be as follows.
This guide assumes the following prerequisites have been completed.
• See Beamable's Getting Started for more info
• Unity → File → Build Settings
Follow these steps to get started.
• Unity → Window → Beamable → Open Toolbox • Click the "Config" Button
• Set "Apple" to true
• Select **Signing & Capabilities** in the center • Select **+ Capability** • Select **Sign In With Apple**
• "Sign In With Apple" will now be visible in the Beamable Account Management Flow and function properly
Note: See the images below for verify your results
When setup properly, the player's user interface in the game project will be as follows.
Account Management Flow (Default)
Account Management Flow (Apple Sign-In)
From here, the player can edit account details including account name and account avatar.
The player can switch accounts and sign in with various methods. See the Accounts feature page for more info.
When finished, the player can close the Account Management Flow window and return to the game-specific content.
Updated 2 months ago