This page includes everything needed to use this feature in the "Beamable SDK for Unity". Or watch this 5 minute video.
The purpose of this feature is to allow the player to manage AnnouncementAnnouncement - A message sent by the game maker to all game playerss.
When setup properly, the player's user interface in the game project will be as follows.
Follow these steps to get started.
• Unity → Window → Beamable → Open Beamable Toolbox
• Drag this Prefab from the Beamable Toolbox Window to the Unity Hierarchy Window
Here is the "Beamable" menu as seen in Unity.
Here is the feature Prefab as seen in the Beamable Toolbox.
Game makers can create custom announcements for distribution to players.
• Unity → Window → Beamable → Open Content Manager
• Click the button
|• Click the :heavy-plus-sign: button • Populate the name|
• Unity → Window → General→ Project
• Search by the name given in step #3
|*Note: The date fields must be formatted like `2019-03-28T00:00:00Z`*|
• Unity → File → Save Project
Best Practice: If you are working on a team, commit to version control in this step.
• Press the "Publish" button in the Content Manager Window
Here are highlights from the Beamable FAQ. See FAQ for more info.
Updated 15 days ago