For full instructions on how to install the Beamable Unreal SDK, please see the readme for the GitHub project.
The Readme will contain information on:
- Setting up Beamable for your project
- Using Sign-In and setting up the RunTimeSubsystem
- Explanation of Core Modules
- Explanation of Core Blueprint Nodes
- How to use Stand alone C#Microservices with Unrealinstalling
Required Realm Config
In order for the SDK to function properly, a realm config is required in the portal to point to the correct infrastructure. You can follow these instructions:
For questions, we suggest joining our discord channel at https://discord.gg/beamable and contacting your Beamable account or support rep if you have a PRO Support plan.
Updated 29 days ago
Go to Github and grab the Unreal SDK and follow the readme: