Tournaments - Guide
This guide is intended to show you how to create, configure and publish Tournaments.
Follow these steps to get started:
|1. Open the Content Manager Window||• Unity → Window → Beamable → Open Content Manager|
|2. Create the "Tournament" content|
• Select the content type in the list
• Press the "Create" button
• Populate the content name
|3. Open the Unity Project Window||• Unity → Window → General→ Project|
|4. Select the "Tournament" asset||• Search by the name given in step #4|
• View the asset in the Unity Inspector Window
|5. Populate all fields|
|6. Save the Unity Project||• Unity → File → Save Project|
Best Practice: If you are working on a team, commit to version control in this step.
|7. Publish the content||• Press the "Publish" button in the Content Manager Window|
After the tournament is published, there are two ways to set up the rest of the tournament flow:
- Tournaments - Prefab: A no-code solution for displaying tournament data with a prebuilt interface.
- Tournaments - Code: A more flexible solution for allowing players to view and participate in tournaments.
Updated over 1 year ago