Microservice Storage - Guide
Create, deploy, and manage databases from within Unity [PROF-MicroStorage-02]
To get started:
- Get a Beamable project setup with version 1.0 or higher.
- Make sure you have Docker installed on your machine
- Head to the Beamable Microservices window in Unity.
- Enable the Microstorage Preview feature in Project Settings / Beamable / Microservices / Enable Storage Preview.
- Take a look at the video below to see how you can get up and running in minutes.
Updated over 1 year ago